New Features And Fixes Added to SOOMLA
- Browse your users and filter them by different purchase types
- Inspect each user’s balances and events.
- Flag users suspected for fraud as ignored. The dashboard won’t include them when showing analytics.
Another area we started focusing on is 3rd party integrations. We call these hooks and the idea is that you can manage them through the dashboard by checking check boxes rather than integrating and removing SDKs. The first one we launched is for an offer wall provided by SponsorPay. This hook allows you to easily receive a new revenue stream from advertising without adding any unwanted ads to your development. To those of you who are not familiar with the concept, it’s a 3 way transaction in which:
- The user clicks a button called “Earn Coins” and can choose to watch videos or take similar actions in return for ingame coins
- The companies who made these videos are called advertisers and are paying every time the video is watched or a desired action is taken
- You, the game publisher, receive revenue from the advertisers (through SponsorPay) and SOOMLA will reward the user with the coins for you.
- Categories can be re-ordered
- You can now clone a Store Front
Finally, we added the ability to start users off with initial balances for goods and coins. If you want your players to engage with the economy you built (yes, you do) you can play around with the initial amounts to test the optimal starting point.