Zombies don’t touch me is a cool running game. One thing I really like about this game is the music. It has a nice rhythm with drum and distorted electric guitar sounds to as the base music and the coin collection sound effects are complementing it quite nicely.
Experience and difficulty
The gameplay is very similar to Subway surfers. There are 3 lanes and trouble comes towards you as you run. In this game the danger is coming mainly from zombies but swiping right and left will allow you to escape the undead creatures. The overall feeling is that the challenge is too easy and not diversified enough. Instead of running on the edge of the cliff and avoiding a fast train, it feels that you are simply jogging alongside the zombies at times and the main challenge becomes staying alert. I can imagine this game being a lot harder if the creatures would be coming towards you or doing anything surprising. Users would feel more satisfied overcoming the challenges and will better engage with the game.
Types of virtual goods and price review
The game offers a variety of In-App Purchases:
- Double Coins – sold directly for $4.99
- Big Red Bike – this is a single use item that protects you against one attack you failed to dodge
- Upgrades – Big Red Bike, Coin Magnet and Double Score, all three are coming in 5 levels represented through a progress bar
- Blood Packs – these will save you if you fail to escape the zombies
- Coin Packs – these can be used to buy the Big Red Bike and the upgrades
High revenue opportunities
Coin loop inspection
Store accessibility analysis
- Adding a store button to the pause screen
- The home screen loads slowly and adding a session end screen with “run again” and “shop” can help
- Adding a featured product widget could be a good way to improve store engagement