If you want to know your LTV and is using a free analytics platform you might find our online LTV calculators interesting. You can also see our guides for Calculating LTV with Flurry and with Google Analytics.
However, another approach is to upgrade to a paid analytics platforms that offers LTV reporting out of the box. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find this feature in any of the free analytics platforms so I guess the only way is to pay the premium. Below you can find 7 tools that offer this option and the following details about each one:
- Depth of LTV reporting they offer:
- Historic LTV – this is a report that summarizes the amount of revenue per install. If you wait 180 days
- LTV prediction report – this is an algorithmic calculation that predicts the LTV early on in the user lifetime based on a formula such as this one
- Guide for LTV prediction – Some providers offer a resource for using their reports to calculate LTV
- Platform and engine support – Mobile operating system as well as app building tools and game engines
- Popularity – based on number of apps that use the platform
- Price for 1M MAU based on the pricing presented on the provider
|Vendor||LTV Reporting||Platforms and Engines||Popularity||Price (1M MAU)|
|Historic LTV, Guides for Prediction||iOS, Android, Windows, Unity, PhoneGap||Mid||Undisclosed|
|Historic LTV||iOS, Android, Unity||High||$1,800|
|Historic LTV, LTV Prediction Report||iOS, Android, Unity, GameMaker||Low||$15,000|
|Historic LTV, LTV Forecast Report||iOS, Android, Windows, Unity, UE4, Adobe, PhoneGap||Low||$2,500|
|Historic LTV||iOS, Android, Windows, Unity, PhoneGap||High||Undisclosed|
|Historic LTV, LTV Prediction Report||iOS, Android||Mid||$5,000|
|Historic and Predictive LTV||iOS, Android, Unity||Low||Undisclosed|
Honorable mention goes to Upsight. The company is offering a very flexible solution and are trusted by some of the industry leaders. Before they merged and rebranded their Kontagent platform did have LTV prediction and while the current platform don’t support this feature I’m sure it will be added back in the future.
If you want to also analyze and predict the LTV for your advertising revenue – now there is a solution. Check out SOOMLA Traceback – Ad LTV as a Service.